September 15, 2008

Are You Open?

Mountain Lake, Colorado
by Josh Tracy


Day 126
Let Me overwhelm you for deliverance. Let Me overwhelm you for healing. Let Me overwhelm you for instruction. Let Me overwhelm you for vision. Let Me overwhelm you for future. Open wide the door of your being to Me. Give Me greater entrance.

I have created you. I have given you gifts. I have set you in a safe place, your feet upon the Rock. I have turned your face to the right direction.

You must now allow me to overwhelm you and fill you so that all the right movement can occur, so that you can do the works you see Me doing, on earth as it is in heaven.

As you yield, every day, saying yes to Me, without conditions, without reservation, without placing your own limits upon Me, my life will saturate you. You will be moved to follow Me exclusively. We will do mighty things together, you and I.

I am overwhelmed with joy in the Lord my God! For he has dressed me with the clothing of salvation and draped me in a robe of righteousness. I am like a bridegroom in his wedding suit or a bride with her jewels. -- Isaiah 61:10 [NLT]

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me. -- Revelation 3:20 [AMP]

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will not be put to shame. -- Isaiah 50:7 [NLT]

And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. -- Daniel 11:32 [KJV]


The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him. For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths. Who may climb the mountain of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies. They will receive the Lord’s blessing and have a right relationship with God their savior. Such people may seek you and worship in your presence, O God of Jacob.

Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle. Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord of Heaven’s Armies— he is the King of glory. -- Psalm 24 [NLT]

No comments: