August 17, 2008

Don't Be Frustrated -- Be Filled


Day 108
Every time an issue brings up in you some level of irritation, that is a direct indication that you need to come talk with Me. When something or someone enters your little sphere of influence and stirs things up -- you start to feel off balance, on edge, at a loss for words -- even threatened -- you must immediately move toward Me.

I am your Father -- your loving heavenly Father, your eternal, perfect Father of love. No one else knows how to be a father like I am your Father. Only true sons of mine can learn to be real fathers. Forget earthly fatherhood! Come and know my Fatherhood. Run to Me, and grab hold of Me when anything is bothering you. At the first sign of confusion, stress, anxiety, frustration, run to your Father. Then you will see Me diffuse the situation. I will hold you above it, because I am above all things, and you will be with Me. I will pour in my peace, my joy, and my love, and you will not be frustrated. You will be filled with Me.

When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations [comfort, compassion and solace] delight my soul. -- Psalm 94:19

Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]. -- Hebrews 4:16 [AMP]

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. -- Matthew 6:26, 28, 29

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -- Isaiah 41:10

Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon us, O Lord. You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. -- Psalm 4:6-8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is really interesting, i visit it always! keep it up! it's lovely!

Tracy said...

Tryptodark --
I appreciate your positive comments. May God turn all our darkness into light!