August 19, 2008

Say the Word

Day 109
Simplify your life. Sit in my presence, release all of your tension, and soak in the cleansing, purifying waters of my word. Find the scriptures I am speaking into your life each day. There is a new word every day. I will keep building on what you have allowed Me to establish in you until now. Only don't let it be watered down or washed away by other, contaminated waters. Let only my word flow through your mind. Stop the flow of any ungodly word.

Paint Creek, North Carolina


When you hear my words for you today, let them flow through your mind, into your heart, to purify your heart and build your spirit up. Ask my Holy Spirit, Who is in you, to quicken and attach my word to your heart. Then you will be empowered to live it out.

Then speak these words of mine out loud over your life and your situations. Speak them aloud in prayer, with thanksgiving to Me. Speak them out loud as my blessing over your life and over your acivities, and praise and thank Me that these words of mine are being made reality in you as you walk in my paths today.

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. -- 1 Peter 5:7 [NLT]

The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. -- Lamentations 3:22-23 [NLT]

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. -- 2 Corinthians 10:5

The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught. -- Isaiah 50:4

Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus. After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. -- Acts 4:29-31

No comments: