July 28, 2008

Come Quickly


Day 93
Never hesitate to come to Me. Come quickly. Come boldly. I am always waiting for you. I long to hear your voice callng to Me, worshiping Me, and telling Me that you believe Me. I want to experience your presence. Do you think I would ignore any of my children when they come to see Me? No. I care for you in great detail, and nothing goes beyond my notice.

And when you come to Me, all that I am is available to you. Do not be afraid of anything or anyone else but Me. Only believe -- that I AM who I say I am and that I reward those who diligently seek Me. I am not to be taken lightly. The things I am doing in you are for permanent life-change. I am not a human being, who is shallow and moody. I am not a tyrant. I am love. I will see to it that all things are made right, as you trust me.

And when you come quickly to Me, come with commitment to cooperate with Me so that my work will be done. It is the works I do that you need in your life. My works are marvelous and wonderful, and unchangeable. Enter into deeper levels of worship and communion with Me. I will unravel and disintegrate all the works of the enemy in your life. I will finish my work and make you whole.

Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]. -- Hebrews 4:16 [AMP]

The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. -- Psalm 37:23

They were utterly astonished, saying, "He has done all things well; He makes even the deaf to hear and the mute to speak." -- Mark 7:37

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all. -- 2 Corinthians 13:14

No comments: