July 29, 2008

Get a Grip


Day 94
I cannot fail. I will not waver. I am more solid than rock -- which I have created. And I am sovereign. I will surprise you. You cannot second guess Me. You do not fully understand my ways. All my ways are perfect. How can you know them?

I have poured my Spirit into you. Get a firm grip -- Wrap yourself around Me, and embrace every word I speak into your heart. The deep of my Spirit is calling to the deep of your spirit. Open your heart, and move with Me, into a deeper embrace. The two become one.

He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is! -- Deuteronomy 32:4

“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts. -- Isaiah 55:8-9

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. -- Philippians 3:12

Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me--a prayer to the God of my life. -- Psalm 42:7-8

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. -- John 17:22-23

No comments: