June 29, 2008

Refocus


Day 64
Do no focus on failure, but use it as a reminder to get refocused, moment by moment. I am doing a work in you and I am doing works in those around you. I take each person, one step at a time. Commit yourself to keeping in step, one foot in front of the other. Others fall in line as my spirit works in their hearts. You follow his lead, and keep in step. It is not too hard for you. I have shown you the way. I will instruct you. Don't "rack your brain to figure out what to do." That is not what I have called you to do. Listen to my voice and pay attention to my instruction. As you obey, my word becomes more clear.

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work [2 Corinthians 9:8].

For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity [Proverbs 24:16].

All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come [John 16:1, 13].

No comments: