June 30, 2008

So Much More


Day 65
Come to Me. I am the one who heals you. I am the one who gives you rest. I have created you. I know you down to your innermost being. I know your desires and I know your needs. I can meet your every need, better than you know how to ask me. My Spirit searches through your being, and knows you more intimately than you know yourself.

I am in you, and you are in Me. Let your spirit search Me out, and know me. I will bring completeness to your life, direction, peace, and courage to stand firm. Put on my armor and be filled with my Spirit. There is so much I want to do through you.

If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you [Exodus 15:26].

The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it? I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his deeds [Jeremiah 17:9,10].

The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him [2 Chronicles 16:9].

Oh, that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring [Hosea 6:3].

No comments: