June 14, 2008

Ready for Launch?

St. Lucia


Day 49
True gratification and fulfillment of your deepest emotional longings will come only as you surrender your thoughts, motives and desires to Me, and as you yield your will in obedience to what I ask you to do.

This is a daily discipline. When your eyes are on Me and your goal is to become one with my purposes, no task is too burdensome, but a light load that brings about ultimate joy, peace and righteousness. Take every thought captive. Make this the daily, continual exercise of your spirit. Discipline yourself to step out in faith to do it. My plans will unfold before you. I am ready, and I have prepared for whatever will come.

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart [Psalm 37:4].

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light [Matthew 11:29-30].

The Lord sustains all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food in due time. You open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing [Psalm 145:14-16].

No comments: