June 15, 2008

Look and Listen

Michigan State University


Day 50
Be looking for Me all day long. I am your constant companion, and my Holy Spirit is your guide. Look to Me for counsel. When you don't know the way, I will show you. Make constant communication with Me a habit. I desire to share many things with you. This is your most intimate relationship. It will become your lifeblood.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you [Psalm 32:8].

I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on his own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. He will glorify me, for He will take of mine and will disclose it to you. All things that the Father has are mine; therefore I said that He takes of mine and will disclose it to you [John 16:12-15].

The secret of the Lord is for those who fear him, and He will make them know his covenant [Psalm 25:14].

No comments: