June 16, 2008

Burden-Bearer


Day 51
Lay your burdens down. I can carry all your burdens. When you try to juggle too many bundles, you cannot stay focused on the task at hand. One important focus is to keep getting my word into your heart.

Commit your way to Me and give it thought. Take each step in faith. You have the resources. Commit it to Me, and follow through. I have prepared your heart, and I am preparing the way before you. There is little time, and there is much to be accomplished. Your mission field lies before you. I have chosen you for specific tasks, and I have made you ready.

Obey my instruction. Be sure that you spend time with Me. Stay in my word. Follow my leading in each step, and don't turn from it.

Trust me for results. My word will accomplish what I sent it forth to do. Your job is to make it available and clear, to set it before the eyes and ears and hearts of those I have given you to minister to. It is a great responsibility, but I have made you greater than the task. I will do what I have promised.

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation [Psalm 68:19].

Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established [Proverbs 16:3].

Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday [Psalm 37:5-6].

Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses my servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go [Joshua 1:7].

No comments: