June 17, 2008

It's Who You Know


Day 52
The more of my word you get stored in your heart, the more your heart will be changed. From desires to attitudes to speech and actions, you will reflect my glory, and my will will be accomplished in your life. It is Me that you must stay connected to, not your own ideas or goals. Let my word, which reveals my character, dwell richly in you. It is life and it holds all the keys to unlock the answer to every question. You must know it, or you will lack answers, and sometimes you will take the long way around, because you do not know my word. It will never stop being the most important thing you do -- to know my word and to know Me.


And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit [2 Corinthians 3:18].

Open my eyes, that I may see wonderful things in your law. Give me understanding, that I may observe your law and keep it with all my heart [Psalm 119:18, 34].

With all my heart I have sought you;
Do not let me wander from your commandments.
Your word I have treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against you [Psalm 119:10-11].

No comments: