June 18, 2008

Do You Know What to Do?

Ferguson Park - Okemos, Michigan


Day 53
To know my word is to know Me and my ways. Become acquainted with all my ways; then you will know how to walk in them. You will know what Jesus would do in any situation, because you will know Me. My ways are not your ways. That is why you must study them, to learn them. I have revealed myself to you so that you can teach my ways to others.

When you see Me as I am, then you can be like Me by reflecting my glory. Then others can see Me. This is the purpose of your life: to know Me and glorify Me. Be faithful to be my witness to others. I love them as I do you.

You need only to fulfill the responsibility I have set before you. You are not accountable for how others react to what I tell you to do. Keep on track with what I have told you and keep in line with what you know you should do. You obey, and my Spirit will use my word to turn the hearts of others. Do not determine your own steps and your courses of action by how you feel or by how others respond to you. You must follow my ways. My Spirit will compel you, and you will not falter or fail when you obey Me in faith, believing.

I will meditate on your precepts and regard your ways. I will delight in your instructions; I will not forget your word [Psalm 119:15-16].

Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus, so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ [Romans 15:5-6].

But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it [Deuteronomy 30:14].

No comments: