June 19, 2008

Microscopic to Massive


Day 54
Persevere in small things, taking every thought captive and submitting it to Me. I have made provision for every area of life. I have missed no details. I am the God of intricate design, and I have fashioned everything in detail, from the microscopic to the massive, majestic oceans and the vast expanse of the universe and beyond. There is not one detail unknown to Me. Do you think that I can forget you, or anything that is of concern to you, my child, and the one for whom I sacrificed my own Son and created a world to live in?

It is from Me that life, wisdom, love, joy, and peace flow, not from any of your efforts. Your purpose and function is to know Me, the Creator, and to reflect my glory. Respond to Me in faith, confidence, surrender, conformity to my ways, and obedience in all things. My way is the opposite of what the flesh wants to do. Get to know my ways, and you will always recognize the ways of the flesh, so that you may put it to death and be more than a conqueror over the ways of sin and death. My word to you is life.

Blue Mountains - Jamaica


I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things [Isaiah 45:5-7].

Thus says the Lord, your redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by myself and spreading out the earth all alone" [Isaiah 44:24].

Therefore, since Christ has suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same purpose, because he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin [1 Peter 4:1].

For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit [1 Peter 3:18].

No comments: