June 20, 2008

Build from Vision

Day 55
Form good habits by building good molds to be filled. From my word come the building materials, the resources to use to lay down a mold over your foundation, which is your connection to Me, the Lord Jesus Christ. Lay down the boards one at a time, conforming your will by deciding to follow and then doing it. Make conscious efforts all day long to communicate with Me. Seek Me and listen to Me.

Then when you hear, lay another piece of the mold by acting in obedience. You are never on your own. I am guiding you, but you must allow yourself to be led, or you will miss it.

Keep laying down pieces of the molds. When I see that a mold is complete, in just the form I want it, I will begin to pour in the cement, which conforms and transforms your spirit and soul to my spirit and my ways.

Toronto


This is a slow process. Sometimes we have to tear up bad parts of the mold you have been building. Be careful to lay them according to my blueprint, my word that you know. Each act of obedience is another board laid in the mold.

I am revealing to you a vision of what the final project will look like. You cannot see it all at once, or you would be overwhelmed and lose sight of the task at hand. Keep building your molds, one board at a time, with the vision of my revelation in your eye.

For he said to Judah, "Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars. The land is still ours because we have sought the Lord our God; we have sought him, and He has given us rest on every side." So they built and prospered {2 Chronicles 14:7].

And it will be said, "Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstacle out of the way of my people" Isaiah 57:14].

"As I have watched over them to pull up, to break down, to overthrow, to destroy and to bring disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant," declares the Lord [Jeremiah 31:28].

And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified [Acts 20:32].

No comments: