June 23, 2008

Open Heaven

Day 58
Commit your ways to me. That is a conscious effort, all day long. If you feel you have no guidance, call to me, and focus your mind on what I have spoken to you in the past. Meditate on my word, and it will lead you to the answers. There is no mystical infusion of spiritual truth by osmosis. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. I am the source, and my word has every answer, but you must know it to own it. I may intervene supernaturally, but you are to work out your salvation by making it your utmost priority to know Me and my ways. The formula: Spend time with Me and learn my word. Then walk it out. When you know the way, it is so easy. That is when all the floodgates can be opened and my Spirit can flow through your life, to purify you and to be living water to those you touch.

Tennessee Sunset
by Dad Weber


If you obey the commands of the Lord your God and walk in his ways, the Lord will establish you as his holy people as he swore he would do. The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none [Deuteronomy 28:9, 12].

He changes a wilderness into a pool of water and a dry land into springs of water [Psalm 107:35].

Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert [Isaiah 35:6].

No comments: