May 25, 2008

Word Power

Day 29
Wait upon me, and I will renew your strength. I have all things under control. I will use my word to bring change where change is needed. My ways are difficult for you to understand, but easy to follow. I will not encumber you, and I will not ask of you more than you can do.


I have sent my word to heal you. It has the power to bring change. Watch what I will do, and stay in my word. Don't compromise your priorities. I am within you, to work my good pleasure, and that is what you were created for, to please me. Your life will be filled and overflowing when you abide in me. My Spirit will guide you, with keen awareness of what to do and how to speak and how to pray.

[When my people turn to me] I will bring health and healing, and I will heal them; and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth [Jeremiah 33:6].

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses. He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions [Psalm 107:19-20].

For God is working in you, to give you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him [Philippians 2:13].

No comments: