May 26, 2008

Master Protector


Day 30
I will teach you how to pray and how to minister to others. I will open up opportunities before you. You do not have to look for them. My timing is perfect. I have not put anything in your life that has no purpose. I am building my church, carefully molding each part. You are in my hands.

I will give you boldness when you need it, and I will set a guard upon your mouth when it is time to be quiet. The action you must take is to yield to me and learn of my ways.

I am your shield -- your great protector. Nothing can enter the space around you without my permission. There are no accidents, and nothing escapes my view. When you submit to me, believing, every detail of the day is under my protection. Expect my protection. Watch for my lead, and use my word as your weapon against darkness.

In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God [Romans 8:26,27].

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips [Psalm 141:3].

In righteousness you will be established; you will be far from oppression, for you will not fear; and from terror, for it will not come near you. If anyone fiercely assails you it will not be from me. Whover assails you will fall because of you. I myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals and brings out a weapon for its work; and I have created the destroyer to ruin. No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from me, declares the Lord [ Isaiah 54:14-17].

No comments: