May 27, 2008

Follow Me


Day 31
I am faithful. Bring to Me all your concerns. I will carry your burdens, and I have made provision to take care of every concern. Don't be moved by situations that seem insurmountable. I have made a way. Submit your needs to Me, and trust Me. Watch for my answer. I will come at the perfect time. Until then, persevere in obedience to my word and follow the leading of my Spirit.

I have set you upon a path. The course is plotted. The plans are made. The obstacles are anticipated and have been overcome. Only I can see the end and what lies beyond the next step. You need to rely on the fact that I have provided for everything. As you increase in dependency and confidence in Me, you will gain boldness and assurance to approach people and situations. I make the preparations, and I will carry out my plans.

Do not fret because of evildoers. Be not be envious toward wrongdoers. For they will wither quickly like the grass and fade like the green herb. Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him, and He will do it. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday.

Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing [Psalm 37:1-8].

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you [Psalm 32:8].

No comments: