May 28, 2008

You are Precious

Day 32
I am creating in you a heart for Me, fashioning you to be my servant. I have prepared many things for you to do. We are just beginning. You must grow in your time with Me and learn to pray and seek Me. Your roots must go deep down into my being. Don't just stay on the surface. Your thought patterns will be changed, your attitude, your focus of concern; your level of anxiety will be made nothing. Your speech and your actions will glorify Me. I see to that when you abide in Me.

Any moment you spend with Me is an investment of time into the bank of eternity. It can never be wasted or lost. No one can rob what you have entrusted to Me, nor the time you have with Me. You have been bought with a great price. Do you think I can forget something that is so precious to Me? My steadfast love is always here for you to lean on.

Great Grandfather


Create in me a clean heart, oh God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me [Psalm 51:10].

Glory in his holy name; let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his face continually [Psalm 105:3-4].

Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you [Isaiah 49:15].

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day [2 Timothy 1:12].

No comments: