May 29, 2008

Navigator


Day 33
Listen for my voice. I will guide you. It is truly a maze that you live in. I know your needs, and those of your family, even before you ask. I will make a way. Trust Me and follow my lead. Take one step at a time, and walk in faith. Get up early with Me, and discipline yourself. I will put the hours in your day. I will show you what is important, and what to eliminate. I know how to order you life. Keep abiding in Me, and I will make your paths straight. Little by little, we will get it done. Focus on today's problems today. You cannot tackle entire issues in one day. I will give you guidance and reveal my plans to you, one step at a time.

My times are in your hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me [Psalm 31:15].

Does He not see my ways and number all my steps? [Job 31:4]

Man's steps are ordained by the Lord. How then can man understand his way? [Proverbs 20:24].

Before they call, I will answer and while they are still speaking, I will hear [Isaiah 65:24].

No comments: