May 30, 2008

Divine Provision

Day 34
Trust and obey -- one step at a time. Don't strain, don't falter -- remain steadfast, focused, unmoved, your confidence in Me. I have every answer, the key to unlock every mystery. I will not withhold anything from you that you need.

Blue Heron


Take every thought captive; take every action captive. Purpose to do as I lead. It seems difficlt, but you will see it is much easier than being undisciplined. If you submit to Me, and I have complete control, everything will come into perfect balance. You will see my provision, in time, in energy, and in every material resource you need.

Don't be anxious. I am the driver. I know the terrain. I have plotted the course, and I will see to it that you arrive safely at each destination.

I will never give you too much to do, and I will always provide the resource for you to do what I ask. You must allow Me to work. Your progress is slowed, and even halted,if you do not trust, submit and obey.

Therefore, my beloved brothers and sisters, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowng that your labor is not in vain in the Lord [1 Corinthians 15:58].

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; He gives grace and glory; no good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly [Psalm 84:11].

Seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence [2 Peter 1:3].

Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will do it [1 Thessalonians 5:24].

No comments: