May 31, 2008

Ordered Steps


Day 35
I am able to do far beyond what you ask or think. When you get yourself in line with Me, things will fall into place. I don't want you to be frustrated or burned out. I am leading you into a place of order and peace. You can't serve me or accomplish anything from a place of disorder and frustration.

Everything cannot be changed at once. You will see how I work. Focus on priority number one first and always: Daily make it your habit to follow through with Me and my word. It is your first step of every day, and I will guide you through all the other steps.

Delete what is unnecessary. Focus and concentrate on committing your way to Me. The discipline starts with the same step every day. Then we go to the next step -- one by one. See to it that you commit all your ways to Me.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen [Ephesians 3:20-21].

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, and He delights in his way [Psalm 37:23].

Establish my footsteps in your word, and do not let any sin have dominion over me [Psalm 119:133].

Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will do it [Psalm 37:5].

No comments: