June 01, 2008

Extra-Ordinary Power

Day 36
Be at my disposal -- I am here for you. Let not your heart be troubled -- Focus on Me. I give you wisdom. Learn to seek me diligently, not just for big things. Problems can cause you to turn your eyes onto Me, but then don't turn away from Me. I remain the same, and I give you power all through the day. Learn to use it. Learn to rely on Me. In your own strength you accomplish nothing. Wait upon Me and be ready to do my will. You lean on Me; I direct your paths. I will provide all the resources to go ahead in this way. It is not too hard if you lean on Me.

Baby's Breath


Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me [John 14:1].

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me? [Jeremiah 32:27).

I have directed you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in upright paths. When you walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run you will not stumble [Proverbs 4:11-12].

No comments: