May 24, 2008

Future Vision


Day 28
I am preparing you for the days ahead. Each day has enough worries of its own. Don't waste time and energy on worrying about what does not need to be taken care of today. My plans for your future are clear. Take care of today by obeying and trusting what I have given you for today.

I hear your cries. I know all of your concerns, even before you voice them. I will give you the vision for your future. You must stay close to me, walking in my Spirit, and pay attention to my word so that my vision for you may be fulfilled.

Your past, and the past of all in your family, have no power over my vision for your future. Abide in me, and my vision will be fulfilled. Every part of your life is included in my vision for you. I do not do things in part or in pieces. I am the God of wholeness. I do all things well. Have you not seen my provision and my timing, even in small things? Rely on me, and rest in my provision.

And my God will supply all your need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus [Philippians 4:19].

Forget the former things. Do not dwell in the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up. Do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland [Isaiah 43:18].

They were utterly astonished, saying, "He has done all things well; He makes even the deaf to hear and the mute to speak" [Mark 7:37].

No comments: