May 01, 2008

Steadfast


Day 6

Every day I am the same. Never allow your trust in me to be altered by circumstances around you. Keep looking to me, and keep reading my Word to get my truth within you. Even when I am silent, I am still caring for you. Be confident in this: I will never let go of you. Rest firmly in my hands and turn neither to the right nor to the left. Do not esteem any man or fear any man above me. Know that I love every person, and my purposes will be accomplished. When you do not understand, remember all I have done for you and rest in who I Am.


Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever [Hebrews 13:8].

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid [John 14:27].

They spread a net for my feet--I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path--but they have fallen into it themselves. My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast [Psalm 57:6-7].

No comments: