May 02, 2008

Keep On Keeping On


Day 7
I love you, child. Do not despair when things are tough. Lean on me. Abide in me. Let my thoughts be your thoughts. I will lead and insruct you. "Follow me" means all day long. I will never leave you. I stand with you, and you can count on all that I Am. Know my Word and know my promises. Carry them with you. I will bring them to pass. Your heart is mine; let me fill it with good things. I am bigger than any adversity in your life. I will overcome it in you. Trust me. This is an active thing, stepping forward when you know what I have asked you to do, and perservering to the end. I will always give you the grace to do it. There is much I want to do.

Many are called, but few are chosen. I have chosen you to make a difference. I will prioritize your life. Just walk in obedience, trusting me. I have already equipped you to go forward from this day.

For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you [Isaiah 41:13].

The Lord is with me. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The Lord is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies [Psalm 118:6-7].

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love, and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things [Psalm 107:8-9].

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world [1 John 4:4].

No comments: