May 10, 2008

Presence


Day 15
Lay your burden down. I am Jehovah rophe, the God who heals you. I am Jehovah jireh, the God who provides all your needs. Do not focus on the needs of your life and despair. Focus on me. Out of me flow rivers of living water. Drink and be satisfied. Get strength from me. Dwell in me. Abide in my love. Remain in my presence, the fullness of joy. I will fill you. I have placed my thoughts within you. I have written on your heart what I desire for you. Follow me and never lose heart. Trust in me and walk in my ways.

Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken [Psalm 55:22].

And He said, "If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in his sight, and give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the Lord, am your healer" [Exodus 15:26].

But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water spinging up to eternal life [John 4:14].

No comments: