May 12, 2008

Perseverance


Day 16
I am your perfect peace. I am your resting place. You can find me in the midst of every situation. Keep your mind stayed on me. You cannot go out of my presence. I will not change, nor will I turn my face from you. My Spirit will make you aware of my presence and my life-sustaining peace. I will hold you up in the midst of any kind of trial. Do not lose heart, but pesevere to keep your mind steadfast, and hold to the truth which I have revealed to you.

The steadfast of mind you will keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in you [Isaiah 26:3].

And He (Jesus) said to them, "Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest a while." (For there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.) [Mark 6:31]

For I, the Lord, do not change [Malachi 3:6a].

Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence? [Psalm 139:7]

No comments: