May 13, 2008

Illumination

Granada, Spain
Photo by Josh Tracy
Fingerprintimages.net

Day 17
Let my word be a lamp to your feet. I will take you into the darkest of places, but my light is within you. Darkness and light are the same to me, for I illuminate all things. Nothing is hidden from me, and nothing can surprise me. I know all things. I am in all things. Persevere to know me in all situations. I have put my peace within you. Abide in me.


Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path [Psalm 119:105].

If I say, "Surely the darkness will overwhelm me, and the light around me will be night," even the darkness is not dark to You, and the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You [Psalm 139:11-12].

He reveals mysteries from the darkness and brings the deep darkness into light. It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him [Job 12:22; Daniel 2:22].

"Can a man hide himself in hiding places so I do not see him?" declares the Lord. "Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" declares the Lord [Jeremiah 23:24].

No comments: