May 14, 2008

Be Ready


Day 18
I am coming soon. Be ready. Watch and pray. Stay connected and turned to me. I will keep you safe. Be diligent to seek me and to do all that I command you. I have made provision for everything you need. The time is short. I will give you strength as your day requires. You will not grow weary when you rest in me.

Keep your focus on me. I will develop in you the character I desire and the gifts that are already within you. You must learn to trust me on a deeper level and allow me to work the way I will. My yoke is easy and my burden is light. Take it upon you and be under my protection and my care. Feed on my word. I love you.

The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober in spirit for the purpose of prayer [1 Peter 4:7].

Seeing that his divine power has granted to us everythng pertaining to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and excellence [2 Peter 1:3].

On the day I called, you answered me; you made me bold with strength in my soul [Psalm 138:3].

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light [Matthew 11:29-30].

No comments: