May 15, 2008

What are You Looking At?


Day 19
I am preparing you for the days ahead. Be alert. Keep your eyes open and focus on me. My Spirit will guide and direct you. You must learn to follow his lead. Make it a habit to take your eyes off people, circumstances, and external things. My Spirit will show you what is important and where you should be expending your energy. I am your unlimited resource. Remember not to place limits on me or your understanding of me. Allow your faith to increase as I lead you daily. Listen for my voice.

So then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober [1 Thessalonians 5:6].

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them [Ephesians 2:10].

But from those who were of high reputation (what they were makes no difference to me; God shows no partiality)--well, those who were of reputation contributed nothing to me [Galatians 2:6].

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal [2 Corinthians 4:18].

No comments: