May 09, 2008

Everywhere Guide


Day 14
I am all the things you need. I am everywhere you need me. With me you are ready for anything, if you abide in me. I will provide. Keep studying my Word, which I have given you to feed your soul. It will satisfy you, and it will be there in your heart when you need it. You need my truth for all the situations you will face. Soak in my Word and abide in my Spirit, and you will be ready. Seek my guidance. I am leading you.

He who did not spare his own son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, freely give us all things? [Romans 8:32]

Oh, how I love your instructions! I think about them all day long. Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide. Yes, I have more insight than my teachers, for I am always thinking of your laws. I am even wiser than my elders, for I have kept your commandments [Psalm 119:97-100].

No comments: