May 04, 2008

A New Thing


Day 9
I am doing a new thing. Behold -- It will spring forth. Rivers in the desert--that's how I work. You will not always find me where you expect, and I will not always work in ways that you expect. You must seek me, and not what you think I will do. I am making a way for you, but you must get behind me and follow me on it. When you take action, do it as in obedience to me, not in order to yield a result that you desire. I handle the results. You handle the obedience.

Behold, I will do somthing new. Now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert [Isaiah 43:19].

He changes a wilderness into a pool of water and a dry land into sprngs of water [Psalm 107:35].

Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. for waters will break forth in the wilderness and streems in the Arabah [Isaiah 35:6].

No comments: