May 05, 2008

Get God's Attitude

St. Lucia, The Carribean


Day 10
I will change your attitude as you focus your mind on me. This is a continual act of your will--to yield it to me. Study and know my Word, and I will use it to transform your attitude. My Word will go forth from your life and will be power to change things and others. I will do the work. I am making a way through the wilderness, but you must prepare the way.

Do not take lightly this time you spend alone with me. Be diligent to keep and guard it. This is the channel through which I am able to work, your connection to me. Look at all I have done when you were not so connected to me. I will accomplish what I set out to do. The more you are connected to me, the more I can use you and the more you will see my mighty hand at work. Abide in me. I am showing you how.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind [Romans 12:2a].

But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him [1 Corinthians 6:17].

So will my word be which goes forth from my mouth; it will not retun to me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it [Isaiah 55:11].

The Lord will accomplish what concerns me; your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting; do not forsake the works of your hands [Psalm 138:8].

No comments: