May 18, 2008

First Priority


Day 22
My Word is a two-edged sword. It will go forth from you, cutting to the quick and bringing healing to others' lives. Make knowing me your utmost priority.

I am creating a new heart within you. This process is step by step. Wait on me and don't be impatient. Don't fret about your shortcomings, but focus on me, my faithfulness, my provision, my constant and consistent grace and mercy that flow out to you. I am all you ever need. Each day begins anew. We go forward together. My yoke is easy.

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart [Hebrews 4:12].

This is eternal life, that they may know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent [John 17:3].

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me [2 Corinthians 12:9].

No comments: