May 17, 2008

Almighty Creator


Day 21
I will never leave you or forsake you. I am always with you. When you leave this time with me, I do not leave. I remain with you always, in every place. Acknowledge My presence. Be constantly aware of My provision. I sit on the throne of the universe, which I created, and that will never change. I am far bigger than you can possibly imagine, far greater than anything you will ever face in this world.

Be resolute in your commitment to me. Stand firm and do not take your eyes off me. I am your shield, your defender, and the high tower where you may take refuge. Run to me in times of distress. I will replenish your spirit. I am the life-giver. Remember, I have created you for my purposes. You will always belong to me. I love you with a love that cannot be shaken or distracted. Trust me completely.

No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go [Joshua 1:5,9].

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shied and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies [Psalm 18:2-3].

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world [1 John 4:4].

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable. He gives strength to the weary. And to him who lacks might He increases power [Isaiah 40:28-29].

No comments: