May 19, 2008

Which Way?


Day 23
Lay aside all that encumbers you. Draw your strength from Me. I will be your motivation and your inspiration. You can do nothing apart from Me. Anything that is not from faith is futile. Quit focusing on problems and focus your attention on Me and my great power. I will show it to you. I will guide you.

It is a new thing, walking by faith every day. Learn what it means to commit your ways to me. I am the one who gets things done. Lay your burdens down before me. I will carry them. Allow me to direct you and to navigate you through the maze of this life. You cannot find your way by groping. You must hold onto Me. I know the way. I am the way.

Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us lay aside everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is marked out for us [Hebrews 12:1].

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage, for I have overcome the world [John 16:33].

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burdens, the God who is our salvation [Psalm 68:19].

No comments: