May 22, 2008

One Voice


Day 26
I will give you understanding as you need it. I will make the path clear to you that you must follow. There are many voices calling to you. Because you know me, you will know my voice. Listen only to my voice, and disregard any others. Stay in my word, and you will know more of me. I reveal myself to you as your need. Too much of my truth at one time would overwhelm you. I know exactly what you need and when. Don't look to people or to things for your happiness. Keep on seeking after me. Whoever seeks me will find me in every circumstance.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me [John 10:27].

Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes, and I will observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may observe your law and keep it with all my heart. Make me walk in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it [Psalm 119:33-35].

When you said, "Seek my face," my heart said to You, "Your face, O Lord, I will seek" [Psalm 27:8].

No comments: