April 29, 2008

Look to Me


Day 4
I have so much to give you, so many things to teach you. Eat my words–they are nourishment. Listen to my voice so that you do not stray away. Remember all I have done. My work in your life will never cease. There are many things we will accomplish together. Learn to look to me for guidance at every turn. It doesn’t matter how much knowledge you have acquired. You will be equipped in every circumstance if you look to me.

I have prepared you, and I will sustain and uphold you. Don’t seek guidance from anywhere else until you have come to me first. I will not let you down. I have everything you need.

Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth [Ezekiel 3:3].

For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you, Lord [2 Chronicles 20:12].

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand [Isaiah 41:10].

No comments: