April 28, 2008

Stay Connected!



Day 3
Your time with me is like oxygen to your body. You will suffocate without it. Though the world may seem to be crumbling around you, still I am the same. I am your strength, your shield, and your exceeding great reward. As I was to Abraham, so I will be for you. I am going to do great things.

You must be constantly connected to me. Every day discipline yourself to maintain this contact in the morning. You can do that. From this you will receive all you need to meet the demands of your day and the people in your day, and you will succeed – step by step, one day at a time, one truth at a time. Invest these mornings to store up my word in your heart. It is life. Let my thoughts flow into you to regenerate your spirit daily. This is how you walk with me – my mind in you.

The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend [Exodus 33:11].

After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, and your very great reward" [Genesis 15:1].

I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing [John 15:5].

No comments: