March 20, 2010

Flow


By His Spirit, the Lord says:

Don’t restrict Me. Get into the Flow of Me, the Flow of living waters of My Spirit, coming up from within you. I am in you. Let Me flow through you and fill you and spill out of you. I am your everything. Let go of the riverbank and flow with Me. I will keep you completely safe. I will hold you up above all circumstances. I will transform you and enable you to walk on the waters of your life. I will sustain you and strengthen you to endure through every situation, always being at the top, the head and not the tail, over and never under. I am the One who calls you. I am the one who gives to you. I am the one who holds you securely. I am the one who keeps you fresh and young. I am the one who heals you. I am your provision. I am your solace, and your great pervading peace. I am your wealth and your blessing. I am the one who fills you to overflowing. I am the finisher of your faith. I am your faith. I am the life-giver, the completer and perfecter of everything that is about you. I am all about you. I have designed you for great and precious things, life-giving things, blessed things, and outpouring things. Trust Me. Flow with Me.


No comments: