October 10, 2008

The Way to Up is Down


Day 135
Humble yourself before Me. The way to up is down. If you want to exalt yourself, you will always be brought down. Don't do it. Keep yourself low. Always keep your gaze looking up at Me. Power for anything that is right and good all comes from Me.

Do not fear. Do not falter. Don't be frightened, worried, anxious or upset. I am able. I am the great burden-bearer. All power and all life originate in Me. I am Life. I am Light. I will give you sight. I will light your way.

Come to Me. Submit to Me. Bow down before Me. Relax in Me. Be at perfect peace and rest in Me. Trust in Me. Everything is up to Me.


You save the humble, but your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low. -- 2 Samuel 22:28 [NIV]

He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. -- Psalm 25:9 [NIV]

The Lord lifts up the humble and downtrodden; He casts the wicked down to the ground. -- Psalm 147:6 [NIV]

For the Lord delights in his people; he crowns the humble with victory. -- Psalm 149:4 [AMP]

He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble. -- Proverbs 3:34 [NIV]

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. -- Matthew 11:29 [NIV]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I've posted similar things on FB--Have heard Heidi say it and have embraced it--though I'm still learning how to walk it out. "The way up is down." Not just before the Lord, but before others. :)