September 19, 2008

Hear-Say


Day 129
Like apples of gold in settings of silver -- these are the words I want to speak through you. I have many beautiful things to say to my children, those who will quiet their minds and humble their hearts to listen to Me.

Be a mouthpiece for Me. I want to speak words that will put courage into the timid ones. I want to speak words of comfort and soothing to those who are ovecome by sadness. I want to sing a song of joy to fill the heart of the person who is depressed. I want to whisper a word of profound wisdom to the one who is confused, a piece of brilliant insight to the one who lacks direction. I want to minister words of healing, flowing like water, into the innermost being of those who are being physically and emotionally oppressed. I want to teach stewardship, generosity and divine investment strategies to those who are struggling financially.


Will you be my mouthpiece for these things? All right. Then get into my word, come into my presence, and get your ears on . . .

A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. -- Proverbs 25:11 [NIV]

Like apples of gold in settings of silver Is a word spoken in right circumstances. [NASB]

A word fitly spoken and in due season is like apples of gold in settings of silver. [AMP]

Timely advice is lovely, like golden apples in a silver basket. [NLT]

The right word at the right time is like a custom-made piece of jewelry. [MSG]

He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. -- Psalm 107:20

When evening came, they brought to Him many who were under the power of demons, and He drove out the spirits with a word and restored to health all who were sick. -- Matthew 8:16 [AMP]


No comments: