September 07, 2008

Are There Dark Places?

In Cordoba, Spain
by Josh Tracy


Day 122
Allow Me to infiltrate all the deep places. There are nooks and crannies, cracks and crevices, hidden rooms and passageways in your heart you have not yet allowed Me to enter. I know all about them. In fact, I know about them and see them better than you do. In truth, some of these places you are not consciously aware of at all. But I know them and I see everything.

Yet I am no intruder. I operate only where I am invited. You can be sure of this: Though I long to bring light, to cleanse and purify you of all the dark and filthy things, I wait for you to ask Me in. I long to replace all of it with fresh, pure streams of living water. There is so much you do not know. Know this: You can trust Me completely. I am Savior, Healer, Deliverer, and I will make you whole. Just ask me about it. Come and believe. Ask and receive.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? -- Jeremiah 17:9

But I, God, search the heart and examine the mind. I get to the heart of the human. I get to the root of things. I treat them as they really are, not as they pretend to be. -- Jeremiah 17:10 [The Message]

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. -- Revelation 3:20


But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. -- Isaiah 53:5

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. -- Isaiah 61:1-3

No comments: