August 11, 2008

Press On


Royal Gorge


Day 105
Never give up. Never give in to the enemy. Never let go of Me. I am the Rock. I have set your feet. Stand firm to the end. The winds of change are blowing. Seasons come and go. Learn to move with Me. Don't be afraid. But keep yourself firmly planted - smack in the middle of Me.

The greatest work you do is to press in to Me. It is my work to arrange circumstances. It is my work to bring pressure to move the hearts of people. Keep pressing in to Me, ever upward, ever onward.

I am taking you places. I am tearing down walls. I am changing hearts. I am building a great kingdom. Move with Me, not against Me. Stand still when I hover. Move immediately with Me when I move. How will you know? Press in to Me.

When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. -- Ezekel 1:19-21

He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. -- Psalm 40:2

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. -- 1 Corinthians 15:58

The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord; he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases. -- Proverbs 21:1

So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth. -- Hosea 6:3

No comments: