August 26, 2008

The Power of Agreement


Day 114
Wherever there is agreement, power is increased. What are you agreeing with? Who are you agreeing with? Agree with negativity, and it will be increased in your life. Agree with the lies of your adversary, and he will have more influence over you. Agree with the Word of God, and it will be manifested wherever you are in harmony with it. If you think my words, pray my words, speak my words, and do my words, my power will flow through you more and more.

I am looking for open doors for the power of my word -- the power of the Lord Jesus Christ -- to flow into the earth. This is the power of eternal life -- the life of the Son of God, who loves you and gave himself for you. All He is, all He has done, and is doing, is available to you. Agree with every word He says. Think it, pray it, speak it, do it! Do you agree?

"Look!” the Lord said. “The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them!" -- Genesis 11:6

"Let these false prophets tell their dreams, but let my true messengers faithfully proclaim my every word. There is a difference between straw and grain! Does not my word burn like fire?” says the Lord. “Is it not like a mighty hammer that smashes a rock to pieces?" -- Jeremiah 23:28-29

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. -- Matthew 18:19

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. -- 1 Corinthians 1:10

No comments: