July 17, 2008

Start at the Beginning


Day 82
This is the beginning of discipline: Making it your utmost priority to be alone with Me at the start of each day. When and for how long, I will tell you. You have seen that this is true, and you know it. You want to see Me flow out of your life, but first you must let Me flow in.

Obey Me in this first thing absolutely, and you will receive the grace -- my power to do my will through the rest of your days. My presence is my power. Be filled with Me.

The Lord is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you [2 Chronicles 15:2b].

The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him [2 Chronicles 16:9a].

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you [Isaiah 41:13].

No comments: