June 08, 2008

Saturation Point

The Grand River


Day 43
My word has the power, not your word. My word will go forth and produce fruit. Any truth from my word--even paraphrased--will work in lives and bring results. The more you saturate yourself with my word and truth, the more your responses to all things and all people will be correct and will yield fruit, which is the building up of my kingdom. I have given the provision; you must appropriate and use it.

This must be done by maintaining constant communication with Me, along with obedience to my leading. I have set everything in place, and I will orchestrate how it all plays out.

Pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus [1 Thessalonians 5:17-18].

For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
And do not return there without watering the earth
And making it bear and sprout,
And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
So will my word be which goes forth from my mouth;
It will not return to Me empty,
Without accomplishing what I desire,
And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it [Isaiah 55:10-11].

No comments: