June 03, 2008

Follow-Through

Lake Odessa, Michigan


Day 38
You will find peace in the fact that you don't need to guess or struggle to figure out my plans for you. I designed the blueprint, and you must trust Me to see it through.

I have let you see things for your own growth. You are responsible for using the knowledge I have entrusted you with. No one else can answer to Me for you, for the knowledge I have given you. Turn your attention and place your energies into following Me. I am teaching you my ways. Listen and obey them, and I will make your paths straight.

You make the paths level by not being distracted by other people, things, or circumstances. There will be times when you can't get from point A to point B without going through the swamp. Hang onto Me, and I will take you through.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope" [Jeremiah 29:11].

Let people regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ, entrusted with the secret things of God. Now it is required that those who have been given a trust be found trustworthy. I care very little if I am examined by you, or by any human court; in fact, I do not even examine myself. My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent; the one who examines me is the Lord [1 Corinthians 4:1-4].

When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior [Isaiah 43:2-3a NLT].

1 comment:

embraceableme said...

Wow, that was incredible and blessed me so much. Thanks for posting Gods truth :)
Lisa