June 04, 2008

Do You Know the Way?


Day 39
You hear my voice. You know the way, for I am the way. It is easy for you to follow when you make the commitment daily. It means constantly fixing your gaze on Me. I will draw you to Myself when you fix your eyes on Me. I have all the answers. I am in full control.

As you spend time with Me, you will learn the answers as you are transformed by my Spirit. The war that wages is to keep people from relationship with Me. You must discipline yourself. There is nothing more important. When you succeed in this, then we can continue on in fellowship, and I have great and mighty things to show you. It's up to you to be committed to Me; I AM committed to you.

The path of the righteous is level. O upright One, You make the ways of the righteous smooth. Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for You; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. My soul yearns for You in the night. In the morning, my spirit longs for You. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness [Isaiah 26:7-9].

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers and sisters throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings [1 Peter 5:8-9].

No comments: